Sunday, August 12, 2012

Energy For Your Life and Health | Your promise is that life should be healthy and balanced

Energy For Your Life and Health | Your promise is that life should be healthy and balanced:

'via Blog this'


Psalm 16:7 I praise you, Lord, for being my guide.
Even in the darkest night, your teachings fill my mind.
CEV
Psalm 16:7  I praise the Lord, because he guides me, 
      and in the night my conscience warns me.
GNT
In the night:
Waking from a fretful rest, this excerpt from the Psalm of healing, breaks through with truth. Over and over my dreams spoke of being robbed of precious items in life.  As I woke and pondered the meaning, it impressed me how often that has happened.
Over life and time all of us build.  We build families.  We build homes.  We build playhouses in the woods.  We build businesses.  We build outreaches.  We build.  It is our nature and commission of God.  When what we build is taken from us due to greed or natural destruction or lack of attention or any other corruption or theft, we grieve the loss.  A good man or woman goes on and builds again.  A wounded soul pulls into them and wonders why they never prosper.
Lesson of Conscience
This is a lesson from the conscience speaking in the night hours.  The conscience is a good source of healing.  God speaks into the depths of our heart and minds goodness for our souls.  Many times, it is in rest that we take down our defenses and let Him speak the loudest.
For this moment, God is instructing me to insure that I enjoy along the path of what I build and not worry too much about the end.  At the same time, He is instructing me to build paths of ownership that allow the prosperity to roll over on my family.  There is healing in those instructions.  There is relief from confusion over past living and loss.  There is hope for the future and there is new strength for today.  What was disturbing as I slept was washed in wisdom and a future hope and understanding.
Darkest Night
The Perseid meteor belt lights up our skies at the lake tonight.  Watching brilliant meteors hit the atmosphere and burn with broad and long tails is soothing.  Not many get to see such life in the night.  Most were asleep.  Many live around so much bright light of the city that they will never see the show of God’s handiwork in such loveliness.  It is there.  We just don’t see it.  It took me 56 years to stop and watch and my memory will never be the same.  There is beauty painted in my mental storage.
A legislator from Louisiana sent me this note.  “I believe that God is always there.  It is me that sometimes is not.”  When He is most brilliant, our busyness and distraction keeps us from seeing Him.  When we are in the darkest parts of life, we most often will stop and see His hand. Why do we wait?
Healing?
Want to be healed?  Put yourself in quietness and solitude.  Listen to your sleeping moments.  God is speaking loudly with healthy instruction.  You will gain wisdoms to share with your soul and with others.
It is these lessons taught into our conscience and soul that come out when needed in daily living.  Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will speak in confident faith and expectant expression of the goodness of God.  Healing comes from the deep.  It exudes by the touch and hand of the Holy Spirit from vast storehouses into which we plunge our thoughts and pains during the quiet and the dark.
Shortly our lessons will turn to engage power healing.  Please understand the path to power is paved with patience and persistence and perception.  Rushing into power is damaging in the long run and will cause a more fretful life than the one you already have.
Pray:
Father, talk to me.  Talk to my soul.  Talk to my conscience.
Allow Your words of life and loveliness to imbed deep into my sleeping and waking thoughts.
All Your insights application to my life.
Help me to see You speak in the dark.
Help me to see You always speak.
It is the dark that allows me to discern the subtleties of Your wisdom and counsel and might.
Holy Spirit, guide me.  Speak to me in quietness and solitude as I respect Your gentleness and lovingkindness.  Then empower me as a lion to go forth in victory expanding the kingdom of God within my soul and without the expanse of my called influence in this life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment