Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A prayer for peace and restoration, Friend, in a time of destruction and loss.

As our nation reels from the destructive force of natural disaster, the words of Esther come to mind. "For how can I endure to see the evil that will come to my people? Or how can I endure to see the destruction of my countrymen?" Esther 8:6

Our nation has suffered an enormous loss of property, life, and safety during this battering. How can I endure seeing the destruction that has come to friends, Friend? How can I endure the destruction of my countrymen?

Esther received a solution and a hope in her situation. She received a reversal of the situation for others and a plan to continue in blessing.

So I pray today and ask you to join with me, Friend,for:

A hope and a peace for all those affected in the aftermath of this disaster.

A strength and an endurance for all pummeled in this storm.

A restoration of property and a sense of security to all those uprooted and whose lives will never be the same.

A reestablishment of life and business and community and neighborhood as quickly as possible.

A sure faith in the future for all that this too will pass and a new day will dawn with new solutions for these communities.

Wisdom and decisiveness for leaders and rescue workers and engineers and those looking to reconstruct and replace and secure.

In Him,


Phil Larson 405-388-8037
http://prayermetro.wordpress.com
 
to support financially:
PrayerMetro, Inc. 501c3 508 Tumbleweed Dr. Yukon, Ok 73099
Share every good thing you have with anyone who teaches you what God has said (CEV) Galatians 6:6
I am not trying to get something from you, but I want you to receive the blessings that come from giving. Philippians 4:17

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/PrayerMetro  
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/prayermetro  
to unsubscribe reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment