Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011testimonyofpraise

Psalm 118 Let me say and all that are with me, the mercy of the Father endures forever.

It is not a fleeting wind or blush of the Summer heat that supports me. It is the God of all comfort and strength that comes up under me and causes me to succeed. Here He is beside me. Here He is touching those that touch me and support me.

Let the businesses to which I am attached say, 'He is with us and He is gracious and He is merciful. My mistakes are covered in his mercy. My fortune is secured in his mercy. I am not strong or valiant of myself. With him I can do all things. Because his love covers a multitude of my mistakes and misses and learning and groaning, I can be confident he will stay with me and guide my steps."

Let the ministries to which I am attached declare along with the businesses his goodness and kindness and patient endurance. Let him be praised and him alone. It not by works of perfection and righteousness that my horn in exalted. My horn is exalted because he loves me and has set his kind face on me for favor and progress.

Let the people that are attached to me in all endeavors declare the goodness and mercy and power of the Father on our behalf. Let us declare we are healed. Let us declare we are forgiven. Let us declare we are full of his benefits. Let us declare we are redeemed from destruction and covered with kindness. Let us declare our strength is renewed as the eagle on a hot and sultry and draining day. Let us declare all that is against us will not consume us. The water will rise and fall and we will stand. The fire will rage and burn and we will walk away with no smell of smoke even on our clothing.

Father has set me in a broad place. There are many directions that will prosper all at once. I am not dependent on any one item in any one venture. Each has many roads that will lead prosperity to our doorstep and favor on our actions.

Father is on our side. I will not fear. Men cannot harm or stop me for any length of time or any degree worth noting.

Father is for me along with others. He is for them that are for me. They are covered with health and strength and insight and joy and peace and provision in all ways.

Those that compete will lose in the competition. Let them find others with whom they will compete for they will lose against us.

My trust is in the Father. Men and women will fail and fall. He will stand and defend and prosper my hand. Experts will falter and not understand. We will succeed when all others fail. Our confidence is in him.

All businesses and competing agendas surround to put me out of mind of those that would favor me. It will not work. We will prevail in our actions. Like buzzing bees they come from all directions and find themselves put out quickly like a fire consuming a bush in a moment. By the Father of my Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ, will we prevail. They push violently and forcefully and even invent lies. They will not prevail. The Father is our help. He is my strength and my song all the day and our salvation from defeat.

Let the shouting begin and never end. The power of the Lord is on our side. Courage and victory come in every step and venture.
His name will be raised.

I shall not die.
I shall not fall.
I shall not be defeated.
I shall not be deterred.
I will live and those that bind themselves to me will live.
We will live out the declaration of victory of God and give him all honor and recognition.

There is rejoicing as we prosper.
There is goodness as we grow strong.
There is kindness as we benefit.
Our ways are known and discussed in the meetings in our cities.
There is abundance to share as we expand.
This is life.
This is joy.
This is love.
This is laughter.
I will live and love and laugh.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment