Saturday, November 17, 2012

Have a Great ThanksLiving, Friend. You are dear to God's heart this morning. I am thankful for you.

Leviticus 22:29 And when you offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the Lord, offer it of your own free will.
 
Your influence on your sphere is important. Friend, if I can pray specifically in any manner, please let me know. I count it a privilege to pray for you. My prayer for you is that you are able to take from the abundance of your life and give it out to others over the next week. May your Thanksgiving be evidenced in your ThanksLiving.
 
These last two weeks have been full to overflowing. In a conversation with a new Muslim friend, a new believer, and a daughter of my heart in Starbucks, my heart was filled. As we discussed living with moral responsibility, my new friend looked at me, "You are a man of the Book, what do you think about....?" The conversation covered many items from beer to bed. As we prayed openly and out loud with the Father joining the conversation, I thought, "God, you are impacting. You are being You in the street of our city." I am proud of my daughter and her influence in the community. Some 25 others joined us online in this conversation http://ow.ly/fn3hQ.
 
I am thankful for you as one of those making a difference, Friend. I challenge you to live as one of those. You have so much for which you can be thankful and offer to others.
 
In Mexico, the family at CAREVI continues to impact Matamoros. On Saturday night a tarp/tent in an open dirt lot became a temple of praise and prayer and benevolence. Many local families received encouragement, were welcomed into a new relationship with the family of God at CAREVI and universal, and received a few groceries. Now, a team will continue to encourage and meet in Fraccionmiento Praderas colonia to help the people grow in stable family lives. I am proud of these beautiful co-laborers at CAREVI.
 
At a gathering with middle aged bible college students expanding urban based ministries, I spoke on the Four Powers a Leader and Father needs. Afterwards we visited over some of the best greens and cornbread you can imagine. These men and women in their 50's are set to make an impact. I am honored to join with these and am proud of them and their sacrificial living.
 
I am thankful for you as one of those making a difference, Friend. I challenge you to live as one of those. You have so much for which you can be thankful and offer to others.
 
Other conversations with business professionals this week centered around establishing the Heartland Center for families and fathers. There is a great need for an online and brick and mortar center for men to work through life issues and receive encouragement and education and couples to receive counsel. Are you aware from 1960 to present we have gone from 4% of our children being born with a marriage never involved to over 43%? Are you aware that has gone from being teenagers to twenty-somethings? Where has commitment gone? Where has our moral base gone? The number of children living with no father present has grown geometrically. I am proud of business professionals making a difference.
 
Answering specific prayers for legislators across our nation is a joy to my heart. Reading how individuals are encouraged and receive answers is an amazing adventure. Some 3242 are touched weekly. I am proud of legislators giving sacrificially to serve.
 
Prayer at the Jesus House for the love of God to reach many during this peak season of holidays was sweet to God's heart. I am proud of the team that serves there every day.
 
My prayer for you is that you are able to take from the abundance of your life and give it out to others over the next week. May your Thanksgiving be evidenced in your ThanksLiving. Have a great ThanksLiving.

Phil Larson 405-388-8037
www.prayermetro.net (FB,Twitter,Blog,Info,Events....)
 
to support financially:
PrayerMetro, Inc. 501c3 508 Tumbleweed Dr. Yukon, Ok 73099
 
Share every good thing you have with anyone who teaches you what God has said (CEV) Galatians 6:6
I am not trying to get something from you, but I want you to receive the blessings that come from giving. Philippians 4:17
 
 
to unsubscribe reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment