Friday, October 26, 2012

The mercies of the Lord are new every morning and Friend, you should enjoy them!

When Jeremiah declared how good the mercies of God were in his life, he was in a mess.  His life was pitiful. 
Well, my life is not pitiful.  So I guess I can declare the goodness of God and not be so strained as he might have been.
Here is the shortest newsletter you might ever get.
 
The mercies of the Lord are new every morning.
1. We are working with the National Center For Fathering to expand training for men and parents in Oklahoma.. interested in helping?  Let me know.
-Next year we want citywide events in the North, East, West, and South of OKC - in English y en Espanol.
2. We are now sending scripture, encouragement, and prayer to 3242 legislators in 26 states....interested in helping?  Let me know.
- This week we prayed specifically with legislators in Alaska, Tennessee, Oklahoma and elsewhere concerning life issues.
3. Small group studies are started in OKC weekly.....interested in coming?  Let me know.
- Lives are being changed.
4. Matamoros Mission Update by @prayermetro on @slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/palarson2010/matamoros-mission-update
Here is the link to our latest update on Matamoros.  My wife, Dian, and I will travel down next week. 
We can use all the financial, prayer, and hands on support you can muster.
 
First, let me pray for you.
 
Father, let Your mercies overwhelm, Friend, today, tomorrow and all week next week.
You are full of mercy and life and love and living.
There is no God like You.
There is no love greater than Your love.
There is no joy stronger than Your joy.
Pour out with abundance love and joy over my friend, Friend.
 
Make a fast donation Click Here
 
Phil Larson 405-388-8037
to support financially:  Make a fast donation Click Here
PrayerMetro, Inc. 501c3 508 Tumbleweed Dr. Yukon, Ok 73099
Share every good thing you have with anyone who teaches you what God has said (CEV) Galatians 6:6
I am not trying to get something from you, but I want you to receive the blessings that come from giving. Philippians 4:17
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/PrayerMetro
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/prayermetro
Blog: http://prayermetrodevotion.blogspot.com
to unsubscribe reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment