Thursday, March 8, 2012

Have a light path, Friend.

 I pray for you this morning, Friend.

In the dark before dawn the stars are bright in the black, clear sky.

I pray any darkness in your life simply allows you to see bright spots brighter.

From the fire in my chiminea on the patio I am warmed against the cold.

I pray you are warmed by the love of God and family and friends.

The sun rises and brings day.

I pray your path is light and choices are clear.

Birds wake with singing.

I pray your heart is full of joy.

Have a blessed day, Friend.

God creates just for you.



Phil Larson 405-388-8037 Add:508 Tumbleweed Dr. Yukon, Ok 73099
Facebook - PrayerMetro
LinkedIn - Considerwell
Blog: http://prayermetrodevotion.blogspot.com
to unsubscribe reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment