Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Powerful and Very Kind for Friend

Psalm 62:3 I feel like a shaky fence or a sagging wall. How long will all of you attack and assault me?  11-12 I heard God say two things: "I am powerful,and I am very kind."

Finding the right words for the right situation can be elusive. Our resolve is tested through resistance to ideals and actions. Our strength is strained through working to do the right thing for the right people at the right time. Even the people we seek to serve turn and attack believing we are not moving fast enough.

Familiar?

Then God says two things.

I am powerful. God is full of strength to get it done. God is full of endurance to hold our ground.

I am very kind. He is not just kind, Friend, He is very kind. He is gracious and full of mercy.

So when you get frustrated with friends and foes attacking and assaulting, remember.

God says two things. "I am powerful, and I am very kind."

Prayer:

Father, there is so much we must face every day. No task is too tough. No path is too long. But, they sure seem like it when attack and assault coming looking for us.

Let us hear Your voice. Let us feel your breath.

"I am powerful and I am very kind."

You are powerful for Friend.

You are very kind for Friend.


Phil Larson 405-388-8037 Add:508 Tumbleweed Dr. Yukon, Ok 73099
Facebook - PrayerMetro
LinkedIn - Considerwell
Blog: http://prayermetrodevotion.blogspot.com
to unsubscribe reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment