Monday, July 23, 2012

In Your Presence is Joy for Friend

Psalm 16:1,11 NKJV

 Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.

You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

This psalm of David starts with trust and ends in forever pleasures.  The expressions of David’s heart between those two phrases reveal much of a great walk of faith.  In these verses are specific fulfilled prophecies attributed to Jesus’s resurrection.  In these verses are specific fulfilled promises attributable to our daily resurrection and restoration and protection.

Preservation, safety, and protection all appeal to us. 

Trust in Him gives us education in every moment that will repair the present and prepare our pleasures.

Pray:......

Keep me covered in good, preserved in specialness, and restored to rightness, O God, My Father and Friend, for in You and only in You do I fasten my trust and set my expectation moment by moment.

You will show me and make fully known to me the path of life set out for me and destined and designed to lead me to good;
In Your presence in me, around me, and through me is fullness of joy in all aspects of my life, health, welfare, finances, comfort, stability, and expression;
At Your right hand of power and decision are pleasures forevermore.

Father, put light on my path.  Help me avoid the avoidable pains and learn from the needed ones.  You know what I need and how I need and when I need.  I trust You.   I trust Your discipline and direction.  Teach me in Your ways and in the way needed for my path to take me where You want me to go.

Take me, Father, to the place and pleasures for which You have prepared and are preparing me.

Bring to me, Father, the promised place and pleasures for which You have prepared and are preparing both them and me.

Take me to full established thinking.

Take me to stabile and serving emotions.

Enable me to expanded productivity and service to others.

Wash my body with physical and physiological strength and enablement.

Expand my Spirit to understand the power and ability found only in connection close to You and Your Holy Spirit.

Touch my relationships with right words and actions so they may be full of love and expanded engagements that build joy and pleasure forevermore.

.....

Full Lesson Available at....

Enabling Health Through Learned Preservation http://wp.me/p2Ai0r-1r via @prayermetro

.................

Live Prayer:  Click  http://youtu.be/bI5z7LM9Y3c

 
Phil Larson 405-388-8037 Add:508 Tumbleweed Dr. Yukon, Ok 73099
Facebook - PrayerMetro
Blog: http://powerhousehealing.wordpress.com
to unsubscribe reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment