Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yes, I have a good inheritance, Friend. No matter circumstance.

The Inheritance Heals: Establishing the Presence of God http://wp.me/p2Ai0r-1o via @prayermetro  Full Lesson
 
Psalm 16: 5-11 NKJV
 
O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You maintain my lot.
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Yes, I have a good inheritance.
 
Yes, I have a good inheritance.  Tell yourself that over and over.  Drop the negative focus of judgment and criticism.  An inspective attitude and propensity for detail is a blessing unless you turn negative.  One can see a picture leaning to the side and straiten it or one can see the picture leaning to the side and complain about how the dry weather is affecting the building foundation.  It is a choice of life or destructiveness in our heart and mouth, Friend, for us and those around us.

Health and healing come with perspective and agreement with God.  Grab positive agreement.  Friend, allow His hand to take your right hand and lead you into greater fullness.
 
Pray: Oh, Father, what a wonderful God You are.  You do magnificence in all You do.  Teach us to see the blessing in our present situation.  Enliven in us an expectancy to do more, see more, enjoy more and have abundance to bless others.  That brings healing.  That brings life.  That brings You into our life by invitation and open acceptance of Your love and unconditional plan of growth.  Oh, how I love the life You have given.

Reverse the negatives that the world and the enemy and my own stubborn and selfish desires have created.  Let us wander and wonder in You and see what plans exist to build on what is in place in our life today and bring brighter moments in life this day.  Help us to see the opportunities of today and do not worry about tomorrow.
 
Today there is greatness for Friend and me.
 
Today there is health for Friend and me.
 
Today there is life for Friend and me.
 
Today there is blessing for Friend and me.
 
 
Updates in outreach:  Over the last week, we have taken a definitive use of online personal video prayer.  It has enable us to reach another 200 touches. 
Additionally, blog outreach is working well and touching new people.
In the next weeks, we will begin bible studies and work to establish training for study leaders in the community.
You can provide missionary support by direct mail to the address below or go on line at http://www.prayermetro.com and use the donor link.
All donations are tax deductible.
 
Phil Larson 405-388-8037 Add:508 Tumbleweed Dr. Yukon, Ok 73099
Facebook - PrayerMetro
LinkedIn - Considerwell
Blog: http://powerhousehealing.wordpress.com
to unsubscribe reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment