Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Demon Buster

  The Irregular Daily Dose

Work Day Devotions That Work

Meet Jesus : Demon Buster

Matthew 8:28: And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29: And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? 30: And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. 31: So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. 32: And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

 

Who ya gonna call when life gets tough?  Jesus. 

 

Who ya gonna call when the seas get rough?  Jesus.  

 

 Who ya gonna call when the devil gets into your stuff?  Jesus.

 

 Who ya gonna call when you have had enough?  Jesus.

 

ACT!  Call on Him for deliverance out of the toughest situation you have.

 

PRAY!  Father, I am ecstatic that I serve a tough God.  Jesus is un-intimidated by the most fearsome nightmare situations.  Father, I need that.  Father, right now let me hide myself in the ability of Jesus to face the greatest torments of life.  Holy Father, grace over me and deliver me from all evil.  Cause love to pour over my soul and into my heart.  Let me see clearly the love of Jesus.
To unsubscribe simply reply to this message with the word unsubscribe in your subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment