Monday, October 25, 2010

Your Own City, Evotion.

The Irregular Daily Dose

His Own City

Matthew 9:1: And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city.

 

 

Each of us has a place called home.  There is that city we call our own.  Jesus had that place also.  When life gets a little crazy, we need our own city.  That place here we are aware of the customs and the customary is important in times of stress.

 

Where do you get away after stress and rejection?  Why do you go there?  What drives you back to the comfort zone?  It is a good thing to have family and friends to whom we can  retreat and relax.

 

ACT!  Needing a little respite?  Take it.  Don’t hesitate to go where you are comfortable and loved in times of stretch.

                           

PRAY! Life stretches me, Father.  Over and over I find myself in need of the comfortable and common to restore my soul.  There is that place I call my city, my refuge, my comfort.  Take me there, Father.  Be my home in time of stretch.

 


To unsubscribe simply reply to this message with the word unsubscribe in your subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment