Monday, January 5, 2009

Heart Thoughts

What is in the heart is in the heart.
Sometimes we think we see.
Sometimes we feel we know.
Sometimes we sense we hear.
Sometimes we know confusion.
Sometimes we understand nothing at all.

Yet, there is a voice greater than my ear.
There is a sound soothing to my soul.

Wait!
There it is.

In the silence.
In the confusion.
In the pain
In the solace
In the moment least believed

He speaks.
He is not an it.
He is personal.
He is comforting.
He is.

He is the voice that knows me better than I know myself.
He is the prompter.
He is a friend.

Close
Here
Present
Quiet
Touching
Gentle
Persistent
Challenging
Building courage
Building heart
Building enchantment
Building appointment
Building engagement
Building ease
Un-dissing me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank You for commenting. Forgive me, but I am unsure of what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thank You for replying. I see.

    ReplyDelete