Sunday, January 4, 2009

Named

Matthew 1:21: And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The savior, what a name! Jesus' very name means savior. His name is His destiny. He saved and saves. He saves from sin. He saves us from our mistakes. He saves us from whatever is our situation.

Being saved from sin means being rescued. Jesus is our rescuer. He moves in and brings us to a safe place, a place of conquest over sin, and a place of victory over mistakes.

ACT! Get honest. Take your mistakes and hand them over for salvation. Let Jesus rescue you to a place of victorious living.

PRAY! Father of Forgiveness, give me victory over my sin. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, my Strength and my Redeemer.religion. Think. Meditate. Pause. Pray. Consider. Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment