Saturday, January 24, 2009

Joy Initiator

Matthew 2:9: When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.10: When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

Exceeding great joy is a powerful expression. Meeting Jesus is indeed lifechanging to the point of exceeding great joy. Connecting with Jesus means all the hopes of your life being activated. Connecting with Jesus means all the dreams of a life being put into motion. When He comes on the scene. He is a bright light shining on the greatest dreams you have.

ACT! Take a dream out of the shadows. Let His light shine on it, and bring it back to light and life.

PRAY! Father of Gifts, Father of Love, Father of the Light-Giver, cause the exceeding great joy of meeting Jesus to birth in me. Light up my dreams with the star of Bethlehem.

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am pleased you have replied again. I was worried I might have angered you. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all. Lots of stuff going on in the community and with kids. Keep me in prayer. Headed to Matamoras to work with a medical doctor, who also pastors and works with those suffering addictions and with the poor. Looking forward to time with him and with friends in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil,

    Thank you so much for sending me these messages!

    Keep them coming my friend!

    Gods speed ...

    Cheers, Jon ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Phillip,
    Thank you very much for your prayers for us..
    We are need now it so much..
    God bless you too
    Love, Nina and all my family

    ReplyDelete