Sunday, January 11, 2009

Worshipped

Matthew 2: 1: Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2: Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

When we meet Jesus, we are moved to worship Him. He is so good. His presence challenges the good that is in our heart to be spoken out to Him. His appearance in our life eliminates confusion and allows light to come forth. While our lives had been on hold, waiting for purpose, He now gives purpose and expression to our dreams of good in this land of the living. Worship comes naturally when you meet Jesus in the course of life. You just can't help yourself.

ACT! Take a few moments to think of what great happening is in your life right now because of Jesus. Think of how wonderful it feels just to know He is there.

PRAY! Merciful Father, I worship You. You are eternal God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Three in one, You come and set up residence in my life. You have met me in my need and brought life and comfort. I am awed. I am thankful. I worship You above all. There is no one on earth or in heaven with whom I would rather spend my hours than with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment